Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Blinky Lights - Paul Doherty Memorial Speaker series

At the 2018 AAPT Winter meeting in San Diego I presented with several others about the impact Paul Dohert of the Exploratorium had on me. I will add more links and materials but wanted to at least get the workshop materials up.

Blinky Light pdf and powerpoint so you can see notes with links, see videos, etc.

My Blinky Light page with additional resources is here.
My Flickr page with several albums of pictures is here.

We shared a video and portion of other videos of Paul below are the Exploratorium videos posted on YouTube.

Paul in his own words, shown in its entirety of part of an interview with Paul.

We showed part of a video about the Teacher Institute, featuring Paul and other staff members.

An additional video of Paul explaining the whirlies (his favorite musical instrument) on the floor of the museum when ti was still at the Palace of Fine Arts.




No comments:

Post a Comment